The other day, one of my friends from Texas (who has a little girl almost exactly A's age) sent me a video of her little girl bouncing around in this thing called a "Jumperoo." It's a bouncer that is stationer and does not require a doorway! I showed D the video and we were both completely sold on getting one for A. Too bad they were nearly a hundred dollars!!! To say that we can't afford that would be a ridiculous understatement.
I, of course, couldn't take no for an answer on this one and dug into my bag of resources! Luckily one of them panned out and we were able to score one for only $35!!!! I *HEART* Craigslist!!!!!
Here are two little videos of A that I captured this morning bopping around in her new (old) jumperoo. Her coordination is improving even since last night and I won't be surprised if she is a pro at it by the end of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment